CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My new life in America

It's been 2 months and 12 days since I arrived here in Washington State, USA. It was a long trip but its worth it since I'm going to live with my husband for real! 3 years of waiting is enough for us! - and now it is time to live together as one. Thank GOD for the guidance and protection, from the very first day of our love story, immigration experience (paper works) and upto this time, GOD is always there for us.

My flight was July 10, 2009 at 8:10am and we left the house at 3:00am since I should be at the airport 2 hours before my flight. I have a mix feeling - sad, happy and excited but this is it! No turning back, life goes on. This is a new chapter of my life. Even my family is 8,000 miles away - in my our hearts we are always connected. Thanks for the new technology which was really a great help for all of us. No need to buy an expensive call cards just to call my family in the Philippines - Skype and YM is just a one click!



LEAVING MY HOME COUNTRY, PHILIPPINES
Photobucket

WASHINGTON STATE, HERE I AM!
Photobucket

THE FIRST EVER HUG I EVER HAD IN AMERICA!
Photobucket

0 comments: