CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Adopting a dog

It was my first time to adopt a dog here in America. I am a pet lover and I just left my 3 dogs in the Philippines. And just to wash away my loneliness, my husband Israel told me about PAWS, i have no idea about it but when we get there - i was surprised. It was really really different, all stray dogs and cats will be kept in an animal shelter unlike in the Philippines, dogs and cats are just everywhere - its dangerous too coz they have rabies . Anyways, back to PAWS - If no one claim within 2 weeks, dogs and cats can be adopted. You just have to pay for $80 which includes 4 shots of vaccinations, neuter(if its male) and a copy of ownership.

My husband choose a fluffy dog (maltese/shitzu) which at first I didn't like coz I know its a high maintenance type of dog but just after a few hours, Im starting to like him and I named him as Coycoy. He loves to jump and run in the yard and he loves to take risk - he barks alot especially to big dogs and people who wear dark clothes.

He used to sleep in our room and wherever we go, we always bring him with us. He's just a new family member.. I just love him.


at PAWS in Aberdeen Washington State, USA
Photobucket

he got neuter...
Photobucket

at Jetti Ocean Shores
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: